Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week9 EOC

What are the biggest challenges of budgeting this classroom project? How do you think it compares to a similar project if you were really doing this for a client? What would happen if your budget was really off? Present a couple scenarios. You may discuss this as your group, but you need to develop about 300 of your own words to post to your blog EOC.

The biggest challange is not having an actual budget like I would for a real clientand not knowing the cost price on many items.  If this was for a real client, I would have a price list because I would have an account with the manufacturer, so I would know the cost versus the list and then I could charge the client properly.  I'm pretty sure our budget will be off because we (my group) don't know the cost of frieght, install, and labor. The easiest part of the budget to figure out is the tax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment