Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week1: My Voice

I am going to start off the first posting of my first blog ever by stating that this is an assignment for a class that I am taking at the Art Institute of Las Vegas, which is why this post is titled what it is.  I have never kept a blog before because a blog is like a public diary, and I don't even keep a personal diary. So, with that said I will introduce myself.  I am an assistant, a wife, a mother, and a fourth year interior design student (according to my instructor, I shouldn't say student, but legally I can not call myself an interior designer until I am licensed to call myself as such).  Currently I work at Dalvey Business Environments.  I get to space plan offices, which is mostly reconfiguring systems that the client already owns, just trying to squeeze in more people.  That definitely seems to be the trend at the moment, trying to fit too many people into a too small space because everyone is scared to sign a lease on a bigger building.  I can not waite for the day that someone comes to us with a project that is completly new.  Someone please open up a new office in Vegas please. A pediatrician's office would be fun, and I have lots of ideas for different kinds of firms.

No comments:

Post a Comment